Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mitchell Farms

I've been wanting to go to a pumpkin patch for the last several weeks and we finally found one (courtesy of Helen Price!) just outside of Collins, Mississippi, which is about 45 minutes away. I wanted to get some good pictures of Matthew, possibly in his costume, and for the price of admission, you get a pumpkin. Well, sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get that many pictures. By the time we managed to get there, it was about 11 am, so it was getting a little sunny for good pics, and Matt was pretty warm in his bumble bee costume. We were maybe there for 45 minutes, but I know he will really enjoy the place when he's bigger. They had ALL sorts of fun games for kids, like a tube slide, a rope swing (I wish I could have gotten on!), and the biggest hay ride I have EVER seen. Really cool. Not so much fun for a 3 1/2 month old, though. I really wish I would have taken more pics around the pumpkins--those turned out pretty decent with them all in the background!



 Mitchell Farms had quite a few animals created out of the haystacks--this was a cute pig.
 Great pumpkins! Notice the HUGE hay stack mouse in the background?
My boys!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the bumble bee costume! My niece Reagan was a bumble bee when she was a baby! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The bumble bee is a tradition now....my sister's boys, Connor (now 12) and Gavin( 18ish months) were both this bumble bee for their first halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed it! Your pictures turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete