Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A few good pics

Here are a few pics from the last month or so. I have been so busy lately I hadn't had a chance to post anything, but I'll try to get more in this summer as we return from trips.  
Getting rocked by Daddy
 Future quarterback working on that arm =)
 Matthew LOVES watching Daddy mow. He waits for him to pass by.
 I think someone is tired?
 Water baby fell asleep in Mama's arms. This is one of the very few pics we took on our trip to Florida to hang out with Pam and John and the rest of the Benson fam.
 Helping Daddy with yard work.
 Monkey Man
 Matthew is such a little water baby--he absolutely loves playing in the water.
 Cheese! I love this funny face!
 Busting out of this joint...


 Slipping on the slide with a Wet One on!
 Wee hee!

Getting sprayed by Mama and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment