Monday, May 23, 2011

Beginning of Summer

T-Minus 15 days and counting until my short summer begins! Can't wait! We have what feels like a lot planned. We have a trip to Tejas in mid-June for a Teltschik family reunion, then Matthew's birthday June 21st with Grandma BB, Connor, and Madison. I think a trip to the New Orleans Zoo is quite possibly in store for us! I think I may try to squeeze in a trip to Lexington with the Boy at some point, too, and then we have another trip to Texas planned for mid-July and then I am back to work on July 18th. SO fast!
Anyway, don't want to keep you family members without a little Matthew fix, so here are some cute pics I took of him lately:
 Munching on Cheerios
Hi

 Hi.
 I can walk fast now!
 Looking outside at Sasha.
 Mom, can I go play on the slide now?

No comments:

Post a Comment