Friday, December 9, 2011

Lately

Since my last post we've been a busy little family! We went to Lexington, KY to visit with my sister's family, the McKenzie's, and my mom for Thanksgiving. We had a great time spending time with them, which we don't get to do NEARY enough. We also got to find out we are having a sweet baby girl (yay!) and spent a few dollars (or a lot) getting a jump start on Elizabeth's closet. Since then we've just been getting ready for the holidays and trying to stay warm here in south Mississippi.

 "Driving" with Daddy, one of Matthew's favorite things to do
 Ha-ya! Straight to the throat! This wasn't really as bad as it looks...
 Matthew is starting to love hats!
 A look that says, "I'm about to climb those stairs!"
 Gavin and Matthew are serious pals!
 "You climb in it, and I'll climb on top!"
 Gavin tested out the chocolate mousse Connor and Aunt Shana made.
 Connor in the midst of making his first chocolate mousse. He was successful.
 Gavin, Uncle Shaun (Gavin's daddy), and Matthew
 Our nativity. Love love it!
 Rudolph, otherwise know as "Ru-off"
 My little guitar hero.
 Matthew and Daddy getting bundled up for the cold
Matthew loving his new hat and the ornament necklace from Grandma BB

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I didn't get a SINGLE photo of Madison this trip =(

    ReplyDelete