Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Bunny pic

I took Matthew to see the Easter Bunny today. His first look at the giant animal wasn't too promising. Meanwhile, a three year old in front of us was screaming at the idea of coming close to the bunny. He looked a little worried about being close to it, too, so I grabbed his attention by playing with him, lifting him into the air, and making all the funny noises parents make that cause others to stare. It worked. Then I went and sat down by the bunny and sorta played "peek-a-boo" with the bunny to see if that would put him at ease.  Success! The picture turned out okay, I think. At least there are no tears or screaming, not that my child would do such a thing. Haha. If you look close enough, you can see the person's face. Kinda creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment