Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Big 9 Month Old

I can't believe my child is now as old as long as I was pregnant. His nine months of life sure do seem to have gone by a lot faster than the pregnancy (which was quite enjoyable, but seems longer!). Here's what Matthew has been up to at 9 months:

-Standing up and letting go of whatever he used to get up (toys, mama's or daddy's leg, bathtub, etc)
-sort of starting to walk along the coffee table and side of the tub (the outside while I get ready in the morning)
-has TWO teeth now (and is eating table food)
-babbling and laughing a LOT (ba ba ba, ma ma ma, da da da or just loudly saying "AGH!")
-banging things together like wooden spoons or toys (but not quite clapping)
-drinking from a cup (especially in the bathtub!) without a lid
-sleeps ALL night every night!!! (except he really likes to wake up between 5:00 and 5:30)
-Gets excited when I pull him out of his carseat at daycare and go inside (sigh of relief)
-LOVES his Mama and Daddy; and Mama and Daddy really love you, too, Louis Matthew!


More than anything, Matthew is quite obviously a very laid back, happy kid who smiles and laughs all of the time. I could not ask for more. I have always hoped for him to be a happy individual, and he seems to be so naturally.
Playing on the kitchen floor while Mama cooks dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment