Thursday, February 10, 2011

7 1/2 Months and SO fun!

Here are some really great pictures of Matthew that I've taken recently and I thought I'd share. He is doing so many new things on a daily basis that I feel like I need to have the camera strapped to me at all times!

Matthew really liked the kid yogurt mommy accidentally bought. After a night of NOT sleeping, we found something more appropriate!
 Matthew loves Sasha! (notice the HUGE bruise on his forehead from tipping over onto the tile!)
He looks so cute in a ball cap! I foresee a large collection in our future...
 Daddy's best friend =)
 Rockin' the faux hawke in the bath and loving it! We have removed the baby tub though. I can't believe Matthew is in the big tub now!
 I like books!


I LOVE to bounce! Not sure if you can tell, but he is TOTALLY mid-air here. =)


Having much more fun with this thing turned backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment